Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Starting a Child Care Business - Chapter 10 Zoning

Starting a Child Care Business - Chapter 10 Zoning

 Most states will require that you get permission from the city or state to use a building for child care. Make
sure to contact your City’s Neighborhood Development Department. There is usually a lot of paperwork
involved and you will be visited by several building inspectors to make sure your building is suitable for children. Items they will be looking for is your plan of operation, photos, floor plan of your building, ownership of building, lease agreement, survey, etc… Sometimes getting your zoning takes the longest in the steps to getting up and running so make sure that you are informed about what is needed and submit all needed information the first time around. Missing items will delay the approval process. More...

To purchase the book: A Practical Guide to Starting and Operating a Child Care Business, visit Networx LLC.

No comments:

Post a Comment